Friday, January 06, 2006

Lost treasures and hidden gems

This post is not about Peter Pan, Pirates of the Carribean or Treasure Island... Not even Robinson Crusoe...

It is about things or people you possess and know. This might sound pretty morbib for the starting of the year.

However, over these few days, i reflect and reflected.

Ponder and pondered.

Staring at my wall paper.... I can't type...Not because of my missing limbs but the rushing and overwhelming thoughts that are pouring and swirling round my soft brains.

Alot of things happened over the New year... rolled over and slowly become bak gua...

Well, just wanted to post a question to all of you. Do you pay attention to things around you that are actually hidden gems and not significant to you?

If these hidden gems are lost, would you seek it as if they are lost treasures?


Just feeling pretty jumbled up this week. My poor little pig brain is being twisted.... I think people is eating alot of pig brain this week....

Help.... i am disintegrating.....

No comments: