Monday, February 06, 2006

一天一杯

Dun think hASHbrown 一杯 of vsop then didnt blog for 一天 hor....Busy le....
my pig brain got slowed down by holiday mood to Pentinum 3 okay...

Anyway...have been blogging for a round 20entries? I tot only 1 of my frend cum loyal reader reads my blog.....
Then not alot of ppl comment le....a bit bored u noe.... u see my foto...stare at e lap top... entertain me la..... gonna get fatter if no one entertain me....

... No entertainment = Fatter hASHbrown = No bo liao entries = Blank spaces = Nothing funny to read during work = lower work efficiency = boring work = No life???!!! ...
Start your "Save hASHbrown from getting fat" campaign!!!
*recommended actions or projects are bring hASHbrown to chiong movies, shopping, comics, intro a hot chick /hunk, PSP games or even a NEW IPOD VIDEO.
So how??? On or not?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u no tag board how to entertain u?
LF