Thursday, June 07, 2007

Rusty skills & ...

Been doing 3D vidz for e past 2 weeks.... and the conclusion is

3 years haven touch the program, i'm very rusty....


I decided to relax my mind from figuring out which lights are creating the wrong shadows and what type of lights do the best job in lighting up the interior, i opened up a 3 week old folder...


Street Fest 07 - Black n white
This was taken a few sundays ago during the Street Fest. So many people crowding within the youth park. Quite a messy sight if u are tryin to photograph an individual.
I decided to tag closely to my manga reading friends to avoid getting lost and of course know the Bleach characters name.
Ah.... not to steer away from my train of thoughts, i finally got to see the real dolls tat i've seen online. They are called N_________(4got) and cost SG$300+++ to 400 for those with glass eyes.

For such a price, they look enchanting....

No comments: