Saturday, April 17, 2010

Random thoughts again...

In the midst of printing my notes and missing someone..... i decided to draft out a list of things to do and things i have not done before.

Upcoming holidays:

1. My 10k-worded dissertation
2. Dissertation readingsSSSSSSssssss
3. Work part time to keep juice supply in check so tat i wont starve n eat off ppl's plate
4. clean up my abandon room
5. Hang up my ♥disco ball♥
6. i-have-not-been-to-bird-park
7. i-have-not-been-inside-singapore-flyer
8. i-want-to-feast-on-ice-cream-in-swensens
9. i-want-to-cook-pasta
10. do my online portfolio -Archi -Photography
11. Start using my cameras again. They-don't-deserve-to-be-in-cold-dry-storage
12. i-have-not-been-to-sungei-buloh
13. i wanna go to some beach and laze in the sun n O-O at babes

can't extract out the rest but they are at the back of my head


i-am-waiting-for-you-to-bring-me-to-any-where

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It has been quite sometime I didn't take any photo le. ):