Wednesday, May 24, 2006

My Friends Log

This week been feeling pretty weird.... wonder is it the positive feeling or negative...
After the shooting on Sunday....i was looking at the photos of the 3 boys playing together...

I thought....i remembered...i felt...

I was watching those boys... they have so much fun.


I think about my buddies that i have been hanging out and hangED out...
Laney, Ant, Tricia, Qiu Qiu and 10...
They are the ones who have left me deep impressions and happy memories.
Ever since i learnt that humans have friends... they come n go... graduated...moved on...

When can i be like the kids again?

3 comments:

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Good Post.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, man we will always be kids when we hung out together... U know how we often do stuff.... Man we must have more outings and remember the plan of bag pack tour to europe haha after your graduation.... man i miss flower n tai tai too... hmmm gd nite... lots of hugs, laney

Anonymous said...

OopS! dino u Missessss mi so MUCH!!!! (*^_^*) heee... i couldnr stop grinning at the COM again!