Monday, November 27, 2006

I also want to be.....!!!

Finally got sometime to surf the web and look my darling friends' blog.

1st spot: Lolly Laney
As usual, nothing much from her leh. Laney, update more pics lah.

2nd spot: Princess Hei
Even worse. No updates since August! *faintz

3rd spot: Flying Lerize
New current SIA stewardess. Ever so pretty and creative. The moment I saw her photos, I envy her!!!

She went UK. I went to UK.
She had a photo like this:



I had a photo like this:



And all my fault for not posing with the stuff I took. Even my mother complain when she saw my photos.

Stupid ASH....

I also want to become air stewardess!!! (just can't as I'm short of 0.2cm and my face cannot make it! :P)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eh no mention of me?!? I am insulted XD

I think your pics are cool, plus its not like we have stonehenge in glasgow >_< We have loads of other cool stuff that you didn't pose infront of but hey, a real photographer rarely has themselves in their pics right? Next time I force pics of you so you have a few at least ^^