Tuesday, April 29, 2008

how come liddat...

... i'm sick! WTH..... haven not been feeling like this for months... i hate it...!!!!

After my time-crunching-paper-flipping exam, i had lunch with my 188 bus route friends and one of their someone special. Lunch at Seah Im hawker centre. Had wantan noodles and CHENDOL... wasn't that fantastic cuz of the coconut milk, but i asked for more gula melaka... nice....BUT.....
i miss Raffles City foodcourt CHENDOL....*can we go before i fly off to kuching?

Anyway, all of us headed to Vivo cuz the guys wanted to buy new soccer ball. Euro cup coming and they are so excited. Boys be boys lah huh...
Hopped into Topshop and Zara. Zara have gown the length of my HEIGHT! ok.... go figure my height.
Walking in the rather empty atrium, everyone decided to go home n rest.

So the moment i reached home, i dyed my hair black and started packing my mountain-table. Tell u this. If you can't finish packing ur room or table, fastest way is to push everything OFF your table. Literally PUSH IT OFF....
Done it and works well. Don't ask why. :x

Finished packing... flu start...out of the BLUE....




No comments: