Saturday, April 26, 2008

Night madness

what happens when u trying to sleep but gt cramps, horrible music and numb hands?horrible! i felt my palms n fingers dropping. numbness to core! i can still type n do things bt tis numb feeling is irritating. gt no idea wat it is.

Horrible music. power 98 gt some mix tracks party by Neo(who the heck is it). Sounded like 2 songs playin at e same time. The blending at the start of the song sounds ok but v weird. even tempo increased by 0.5 secs. Argh moi ears...

So i hugged 3 lill' pillows n BB after popping down 1 bright pink panadol. Read my Oscar wilde book and slowly slowly..... i fell asleep.

For those who are on my msn list, will sometimes see my msg showing BB... who is this BB??? This BB got hugged by Potato some more...

well,.... BB is....




















Tell u all after my exams...

No comments: