Sunday, September 13, 2009

To spare your agony....

in thinking of what to get for my birthday(less than a month time).... here's my practical-meaningful list:

1. A year supply of glucosamine



I've started training in June and my knee would feel sore at the end of day after 10++km runs. Old injury...forgot how i got it. Might be past untrained long runs that causes it. Now with proper built up, the problem occur lesser.

2. Running tops in any colour other than pink...



FBT also can... my size is XS...

3. More toe socks.


Toe socks can help to prevent abrasion of toes n blisters.... it hurts u noe...

4. Sweat Proof Sun block



Had a tube of free sun block, after 10mins of running, i can see the sun block melting into white colour whirlpool pattern on my arm.

5. I got no idea. No present, i oso ok de. :D

No comments: