Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I want a fish not a leaf


I want a fish not a leaf, originally uploaded by hASHbrown_only.

Saw this little heron again while i'm on my way for my personal time. Have been seeing these birds around recently.
Wasnt so common when i 1st moved to my current home. Only seen a blue king fisher 3 times for like 8years? Those little birds are too fast for me than little heron.

I love to see birds in flight... esp eagles. Been spotting eagles or hawks at my work place.

Sometimes i wish tat i'm a bird. So i can travel without the need for passport. Ok ok...i'm spouting nonsense...

5 comments:

Laney said...

hahaha, do u have another filter lens over your lens that help to prevent reflection , i heard last time from my friend... :P hehe but is a nice shot... cheers

hASHbrown said...

i have circular poloriser, but was using the bigger lens...so dun hv. Not even a UV filter. Poor kid no $ to buy one.

Desperately Deranged said...

I always wished that I can teleport in an instant to wherever I liked! How cool would that be? "I wanna eat some curry puff!" *teleports to shop in Singapore* "Hmmm yummy!" *teleports back to Scotland* "That was fun!

Solitude said...

haha no more sky pic liao... so theme changed to water??? hehe

hASHbrown said...

LOL... i'll still stick to sky. Got a few sky pics. :P

MArtin....i shall commission u to invent the teleport machine!