Thursday, March 20, 2008

Bra-ley joke

Was reading my fav. food blog and learnt tat the owner had her breast surgery. Seems to me that she had her lump removed.

She light heartedly shared this bra joke which some how makes sense even though it is talking bout bras. It's good support.

"A man walked into the Lingerie Department of Macy's in New York City. He tells the saleslady, "I would like a Jewish bra for my wife, size 34B." With a quizzical look, the saleslady asked, "What kind of bra?"

He repeated "A Jewish bra. She said to tell you that she wanted a Jewish bra, and that you would know what she wanted." "Ah, now I remember," said the saleslady. "We don't get as many requests for them as we used to. Mostly our customers lately want the Catholic bra, the Salvation Army bra, or the Presbyterian bra."

Confused, and a little flustered, the man asked "So, what are the differences?"

The saleslady responded. "It is all really quite simple. The Catholic bra supports the masses. The Salvation Army lifts up the fallen, and the Presbyterian bra keeps them staunch and upright."

He mused on that information for a minute and said: "Hmmm. I know I'll regret asking, but what does the Jewish bra do?"

"A Jewish bra," she replied, "makes mountains out of molehills."

Somehow i remember a joke that i heard from a recent sermon. Correct me if my memory serves me wrong.
"blah blah blah blah.... (forgot the opening to the joke, but its all bout different denominations trying to be different from each other)
Presbyterian .... Bible Presbyterian.... <--- so true lor... somehow my lack of sleep hinder me from trying to rmbr the rest of the joke

No comments: