Monday, August 31, 2009

I can't help but to blog this...

I know it is very bad of me to laugh at me... but this person is really very...erm.. (don't know wat word to describe)... ok, here's the joke.

Hi XXXXXXXXX,

Last Tuesday (25 Aug) I lost my pencil case in a lecture room and wonder if anyone happened to see it or picked it up.
There is a thumbdrive (SONY MICROVAULT click) containing very important information so I hope to retrieve it along with my pencil case.

The pencil case is black with a black cat head and a turquoise cat keychain on it.

And also on 21Aug (Friday) around 6pm, I have also lost a handphone (Nokia 6500) in SDE3 3rd floor toilet (beside the lift) in the first cubicle from the door. (pic as shown)
It was in a purple striped pouch and had a brown hp strap attached to the phone.

Would like your help in forwarding to the staff and students to see if they happen to find any of the two items...
Thank you very much for your help :)


With Regards,

xxxxxxx xxx Uxxxxxxx
(hp: xxxxxxxx)

No comments: