Friday, July 28, 2006

Hhaha!! I think i'm a better cook

Suddenly got missed call... Was my friend's number studying in Melbourne(not laney or ant.They can take care of each other) ....I was going to msn him to ask...

He msn 1st...

First sentence was: Hey. Can tell me how to cook breaded chicken?

What came to my mind was... He dunno how to cook!

CF: Can cook in microwave?
ASH: No lah. Have to get deep fryer. Microwave wont have the crispy on outside, tender inside feel...
CF: my chicken is rocky hard
ASH: ur teeth drop ar?
CF: Almost. its like 50% chao tar can... okay...not 50....100%. Its all black inside.
ASH: LOL.....LOL .......LOL.....
CF: Thanks ah...

Hhahaa!... I thought i'm very bad at cooking. I can make great dishes out of canned food and frozen peas...I tried cooking something else. It turns out great. Check with Laney and Anthony. They tasted it before....
At least i can prepare sauteed mushrooms. :P

Blair witch project: One hand cooking another hand take photo

Final product!

Yum Yum!

1 comment:

pingo said...

wah looks yummy... I wannn :P