Wednesday, July 22, 2009

i got a series of weird dreams again...

last night i dreamt that i took a cab with someone to orchard. Halfway, the cab driver got tired either of us or what, got off e cab n left e meter running. I went over to the driver seat, got myself familar with the controls n started driving...




but most of u know i DON'T HAVE A DRIVING LICENSE.....

2nd part of e dream is very short. Dreamt tat my boss is in Potong Pasir constituency at a community event with other young MPs...




But my boss is in PAP...



Last week, i dreamt that my body become **** and got a hot guy as bf. One day he doesn't reply me or something, i went to look for him.

I sort of know where he is and called him. I approached a clothing shop and look for him... and i had eye contact with the shop owner, who is standing behind the cashier counting money.

He gave the face and eye gesture that he knows who i looking for and is in his shop.

The cashier/shop owner is Thomas Ong, mediacorp actor. @_@




























Okay, that's all for my fantasy dreams.

No comments: